INDUSTRIE 4.0 AWARD 2023
StartUp – SME – Group
EVERYONE has the chance to win the most important international award in Industry 4.0!
You measure yourself against your peers. The classification of your application documents is based on parameters such as turnover, number of employees, foundation, etc. Thus, even StartUps do not have to hide behind corporations.
Whether it’s a global sustainability initiative, a factory automation project or an IIoT pilot, the size of your company is irrelevant when applying for the INDUSTRIE 4.0 AWARD. Your solution simply needs to have already proven itself in practical use.
With our fast and free application process, you will quickly place your Industrie 4.0 success story in the running for the INDUSTRIE 4.0 AWARD 2023.
The application process has started – take your chance now!
Application process INDUSTRIE 4.0 AWARD 2023
- Download the questionnaire
- Submitting the information
- Closing date: June 30, 2023
- Compilation of a shortlist from the applications
- Qualification of shortlist candidates: On-site visit or MS Teams session with ROI-EFESO Organizing Committee
- Presentation of the anonymous, potential winning projects for the jury panel
- Anonymous jury voting
- Announcement of victory to the winners (obligation of secrecy until January 2024)
- One-day on-site video shoot at the winners' premises with the ROI-EFESO film team
- Approval of the video material by the winners
- Award ceremony of the INDUSTRIE 4.0 AWARD in Munich in January 2024
- Dispatch of an international press release with winner announcement on the day of the event
Please download the questionnaire for the INDUSTRIE 4.0 AWARD 2023 here. You can either fill it out on your own or answer the questions in a direct conversation with our project team. We look forward to your application!
FAQ INDUSTRIE 4.0 AWARD
Who can win the INDUSTRIE 4.0 AWARD?
All industrial companies that have implemented a particularly innovative solution to digitalization or automation challenges in practice. Find out more about the winners of previous years here.
What is the application process?
The application should be received in writing by ROI-EFESO via online questionnaire by June 30. Alternatively, the questions can be answered in a call with the ROI-EFESO team. A jury of top-class industry decision-makers will then select the winners on the basis of anonymized documents.
Who selects the winners?
After an assessment with ROI-EFESO, a jury of renowned industry decision-makers selects the winners. This is done on the basis of anonymized documents, so that all companies apply for the award with the same starting conditions and chances. Find out more about the jury here.
Can companies that have already won an award apply again?
Yes, award winners can also apply again for the INDUSTRIE 4.0 AWARD with a new solution.
Are there any costs associated with the award?
No. The application, the award, the use of the title as “INDUSTRIE 4.0 AWARD Winner” are free of charge.